Dr. Jenkins and our Discover Team love giving kids an amazing experience at our Idaho Falls location. It is our goal to create a positive and non-threatening environment where your child can relax while getting their dental work done.
When is the best time to bring your child to the Dentist? Your child should come see Dr. Jenkins as soon as they get teeth. It is important that new teeth are examined to assure that there are no problems developing. If you think your child may have a cavity, bring them in as soon as possible. In children’s teeth a little problem can become a big problem in a hurry.
Though Dr. Jenkins is not a pediatric dentist, he has extensive experience in children’s dentistry. He has a personal “no trauma” policy. He understands that children are very apprehensive about getting dental work done and quite frankly so are the parents. Listed below are a few of the reasons children and their parents love Discover Family Dental
Why Children Love Discover Family Dental in Idaho Falls
- Water Laser – Advanced technology, such as our WaterLase MD™, allows Dr. Jenkins to provide light-touch fillings and other procedures that are more comfortable for your child and therefore do not require a numbing shot!
- “Happy Air” – Children can have nitrous oxide, or laughing gas, to ease any anxiety and have a much more enjoyable visit
- TVs in the Ceiling – Their favorite show or movie will provide a pleasing distraction and reduce anxiety
- “Show and Tell” Dentistry – To avoid fear of the unknown, our dentist and his team show their dental tools and provide a child-friendly interpretation of how it’s used
- Dental Awesomeness! – Dr. Jenkins and our team make visits to the dentist fun!
Why Parents Love Discover Family Dental Idaho Falls
- Fun Visits – Their kids actually look forward to visiting the dentist
- Thorough Care – Dr. Tracy Jenkins takes the time to speak with parents about his examination results and treatment recommendations
- Affordability – We offer great dental savings that benefit the whole family
- Honest Service – There are no surprise fees or costs, and you are given an estimate prior to every treatment
- Care & Consideration – Our team is dedicated to ensuring the comfort of your child throughout their dental experience